Monday, February 07, 2011

Ain't Technology Grand?

During lunch this afternoon, I organized a family dinner at our house this Saturday. Our Niece and her husband are here from Oregon for a week and it's the only day we can all get together as a family. Then, I organized and planned our annual family reunion for my step-side of the family in June. It's always food themed: last year it was Mexican, the year before BBQ, etc. This year everyone voted for Italian (we're doing paella).

From the comfort of my office, I send out emails and get instantaneous replies (of course, everyone of my family peeps has an iPhone or a Blackberry). Still, it sure is a time-saver and technology never ceases to amaze me!

That's my two cents for the day. Now I'm off to a Dr's appt.

3 comments:

lightly said...

funny, how is that i never got an email.
It just sucks when you the other cousin, the black sheep of the family they don't invite you , i have to find out these things from bubba and cleatis. (or on this blog page)

i sure cousins bob, pam and randy got invites, I am so hurt.

Pam said...

So, where's my invite? I guess lightly and I will have to start our own family tradition.

Dr.?! Are you ok? I had to go to orthopaedic person today. Turns out my bones are super, but I may have carpal tunnel or a bad case of tendonitis. Nothing serious.

itsmecissy said...

lightly,
I don't have your email address.

Pam,
Nothing serious, all is well. I'll email you.