Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

Wow, hard to believe another Christmas has come and gone. I've been thinking that this has been the best Christmas yet, and I haven't received one single present (OK, from my friend KD in Arizona). Lots and lots of time visiting family (all 3 sides) from baking with all the kiddlings in the family to sharing Christmas Day brunch with youngest brother and Christmas dinner with middle brother.

Here's to hoping that you and yours (lightly included) have a wonderful holiday season, or, what's left of it.

Blessings,

1 comment:

Pam said...

Christmas and family...ah-h-h. Tradions were different for me this year. There's an extended family now. I like the new blended with the old.

It's amazing the connections we make as we get older. All those connections that bond us together through love an support.