Thursday, November 19, 2009

USPS = GRINCH!

This is just WRONG. I grew up watching "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" (the one voiced by Mickey Rooney and Bing Crosby) and one of the tenets of that show was that ALL of the letters written by children from all over the world were answered by the North Pole. Christmas is a time of wonder and joy and I have written my fair share of Letters to Santa over the years and was always thrilled beyond belief when I got my personal response from Santa (or one of his Elves). How can we as Americans allow the US Postal Service to continue to take away our culture and traditions just to save a little money? I mean COME ON, the government can bail out all kinds of big business and waste our tax dollars anyway they want but they can’t bail out Santa Claus?

USPS I hope you find lumps of coal in your Christmas stockings this year.

2 comments:

lightly said...

why you blaming USPS I thought the letter were delivered by pixie dust and the presents by santa, when did all this change.
so the letter i wrote to santa is not going to get delivered.

all i asked in the letter was for peace and hope.


okay i may have mentioned cute sexy blond but we will keep that our little secret

Pam said...

I heard Dick Cheney is really Santa Claus.