Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just got my "stimulus" refund

Woop-de-freakin-do!

Money borrowed from CHINA so's we can all go out and spend it on CRAP made in CHINA to bolster the economy of CHINA (hope it's not in Yen).

Seriously, the only stimulus this will provide is additional income for the gas companies, as I continue to pay the gouging rates to go to my job to earn money for gas to go to my job to earn money for gas to go to my job to earn money for gas…

Thanks for nothing Uncle George, you shure is watchin out for us little guys.

See ya'll at WalMart!

3 comments:

lemming said...

When the price of gas rises daily, I become suspicious. What kind of profits did the oil companies make in the first quarter? (That's a rhetorical question, by the way.) I hope teh executives have comfortable lives because I have students who can't afford to come to school.

itsmecissy said...

lemming, I heard on the news this morning that the average CEO makes about 8 million a year. Pretty comfortable by my standards...

lemming said...

Oh dear, Exxon's profits were down for the first quarter - only 8 billion.