Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Webcam Modelling Offer

So, I get this unsolicited email in my Spam folder:

"Break into the biggest industry on the planet and start earning great money from the comfort of your own home as a webcam model! Women of all shapes, sizes, styles, and personality types are doing it. Top models in the industry are earning any where from $1,000 to $4,000 per week”

WOW, I’m getting excited here:

“The bottom line is anyone can do it, and anyone can be a big success. You don't have to have 'traditional' great looks, don't have to be a computer genius, and you don't have to make a huge investment to get started. Men from all over the world are shelling out huge dollars EVERY SECOND to watch a variety of unique beautiful women perform live online. Would you like to take advantage of this opportunity and get your piece of the pie?”

Oh and here’s the catch, there’s ALWAYS a catch:

"What you do need is a fun outgoing personality; you should feel comfortable in front of a webcam in your own home, and have the desire to make huge money as a webcam model!"

Oh, whoa there Nellie,

But you want me to WHAT? Dance with “toys” sans clothing? In front of my webcam for strange men? You want me to give up my dignity, self-respect and privacy for $1,000 a week? (everyone has their price)

Biggest industry on the planet? I thought pot farming in California was the biggest industry on the planet?

Keep your piece of pie, I’ll bake my own thank you!

7 comments:

lightly said...

wait, what is wrong with this picture.
if i said webcam models MEN of all sizes i would have every woman organization on my ass (and not in a good way).
but for some dumb ass reason its fine for women to make lots of money.

ok i'm just a little hurt here, i got a body to die for ... oh wait never mind

itsmecissy said...

Men are pigs lightly, pure & simple, pure pork. Present company excluded of course ;D

Pam said...

See, I told you that I heard lightly is going to be the next Naked Cowboy in Canada.

itsme, you could get a webcam and start a cooking show on pie baking. I'd watch it because my pie crusts are as tough as the back end of a horse.

Robert Crane said...

i tried the male version of this and made 3 cents my first month. had to give it up though when my mom recognized me, barely. made for a lot of explainin' to do.

my recommendation, if you are inclined to give it a whirl, wear sunglasses.

lemming said...

Yeah, there's always a catch. :-)

itsmecissy said...

A-
Glad to see you again! Don't be a stranger.
C.

itsmecissy said...

bob,
Sunglasses, why didn't I think of that?