Friday, August 29, 2014

"Frozen" Cupcake Dress

As you may or may not know, I am a volunteer baker for an organization called "Birthday Cakes 4 Free." We bake cakes, cupcakes, etc., for financially and socially disadvantaged kids and seniors. I always seem to get assigned the "girlie-girl" Princess requests. Never having been a girlie-girl myself, it's been hard to relate to this mindset (I even hated the color pink for most of my life).

Anyway, here is my latest "cake," made entirely of cupcakes. Happy Friday my friends!





4 comments:

Pam Beers. said...

You are such an awesome woman, my dear. I love the idea "Birthday cakes 4 Free" You're the perfect person to pull this off with your generous heart and creative baking talent. These cupcakes are gorgeous.

Can you make me a horse pucky cake for my birthday? I'll even pay for it.

Love & hugs,
The Horse Pucky Queen

itsmecissy said...

Ooooo a horse pucky cake, I can see it now. Chocolate cupcakes with dark chocolate icing to simulate the pucky of course. I wish you were closer so I really could make you a birthday cake ;)

Pam said...

I think we could rule the world if we were neighbors... That has a nice ring to it.

itsmecissy said...

I know we could ;)