Tuesday, March 13, 2012

And the Winner Is . . . .

All the captions for my "Scary Picture of the Day" were great, Mr. itsme and I could not decide on just one, so, YOU ALL WIN!

Randy, Pam, AZ KD & lemming, if you want cookies, send me your address via email (see my profile) and specify chocolate chip (with or without nuts), oatmeal raisin or white chocolate chunk cranberry. I made a bunch of these (see picture) this past weekend and they were the first to go, so I KNOW they are good.

Or I can easily do a combination of each if you'd like all three kinds.

If you don't want to give your address then thanks for participating and I hope you keep visiting my blog.
--------------------------------------------------
NOAH JAY

We also had a new addition to our growing family today, Noah Jay was born this morning at 2:33am. He weighed 8.2lbs and was 22.5 inches long. Can't wait to meet him! A mighty handsome boy, here's his picture:


5 comments:

Pam Beers. said...

Hot Diggity Dog! We all won. Wow! Thanks, itsme. I'll be sending you my address pronto, via email. The cookies look great.

AND you have the most posts so far. The Cookie Contest was a great idea.

Randy Johnson said...

Thank you Itsme! You're just too nice to us. We're like six year old soccer players... we all get a trophy! :)

Well I hope you do more "caption this photo" posts. You won’t even need to bribe us with cookies. I’m sure we’ll all play just for bragging rights, and maybe Bob will join us next time… if he ever gets done sewing his oats! Hey maybe you could send him a “wild oat”meal cookie! That should settle him down;)

itsmecissy said...

Good idea Randy, a "wild oat" meal cookie, I'm sure Keaton would approve too.

LOL!

itsmecissy said...

Making cookies this Saturday!!!

itsmecissy said...

Cookies are being mailed tomorrw, I PROMISE!!!